Highlight Your Potential
Imagine a career using your creative flair, your personal passion to make homes beautiful, and the joy of working for yourself at something you love.
We are growing so come grow with us. Ask us about our new markets and opportunities outside of Kansas City. Full Time and Part Time positions available. Flexible hours. Work when it fits your schedule.
Our Core Values
We’re proud to offer high-quality products. Our clients look to us to be first class in how we approach their challenges and the solutions we provide.
We offer a world of contemporary options. With a passion for design and the skill to execute, our team has been improving homes in Kansas City for over 2 decades.
We are a service-first company. We advocate for our clients and give them the best experience. From the moment they call to the final installation.
To aid customers in selection of window treatments that fit their needs by offering options and selections of quality products.
- Our design professionals remain up to date on the latest trends and products and continue education throughout the year to insure we pass on the best options to our customers.
- We maintain a competitive edge within our market place and offer options for all budgets with competitive pricing and rebates.
- Customer service is a passion…We must first listen to our customer needs and wants and then present them choices and options.
Engage with clients and deliver a custom experience to in-coming leads as a store associate. You’ll get to walk customers through our entire suite of custom options with tailored suggestions to style and budget.
- Work 1-on-1 with clients in one of our beautifully renovated showrooms. Walk them through options and give design guidance for all their window treatment needs.
- Onboard leads and maintain communication with appointment requests
- Maintain brand standards in the showroom
Be part of a team that delivers Fast Friendly and Branded service through professional installations of quality and beautiful window treatments.
- Fast service is achieved by arriving at customers homes at appointed times and completing installations within scheduled time frames.
- Provide a Branded OSD experience, maintaining clean vans, dressed in professional uniforms, respectful of customers’ homes.
- Provide Outstanding customer service by completing a professional installation and ensuring the customer understands operations and warranty of blinds/shutters before leaving a home and insuring that concerns are handled immediately and communicated to appropriate sales consultant.
It’s exciting to be part of the One Stop Decorating Center Design Team! One Stop truly is your “One Stop” when it comes to home design, and we take the time to walk through the design process with our customers. There are great resources available for designers to stay on top of the latest trends and products. I’m thrilled to be part of this team!
Interior Designer / Window Treatment Professional
Working at OSD means working in a family atmosphere where the employees care for each other, despite the occasional teasing along the way. I am giving autonomy to work and get my job done right, but have plenty of support when I need it.
Hunter Douglas MASTER Installer / Shutter Specialist