Submit a service request
Note: Due to COVID-19, some of our services and support may be temporarily effected.
Warranty & Service Details
All manufacturers carry a “Lifetime Limited Warranty” on their products, assuring your shades and blinds will be free from defects in materials and workmanship. The manufacturer warranty does not apply to conditions caused by normal wear and tear upon the products (i.e. cords, exposure to sunlight, fading and exposure to the elements.) These warranties also do not include any conditions or damages resulting from accidents, alterations, misuse or failure to follow instructions with respect to measurements, installation, cleaning or maintenance. Listed below are restring and standard repair prices. If your shade or blind requires additional repair work, parts or costs, you will be contacted for your approval. This is a “drop off” fee and does not include service calls to pick up the shade and/or reinstall.
For the first 6 months after purchase, OSD will service any warranty problems FREE of charge. We will schedule our service technicians to your home without any expense to you!
After 6 months you can bring the product into one of our showrooms, and we will facilitate the warranty repair FREE of charge. If it is determined that the repair is not a warranty repair, we will advise you of applicable charges. If you need us to come to your home the charge will be $149. This includes take down, repair of warranty products and reinstallation.
Hunter Douglas Shades and Blinds
Important: Strings and cords are warrantied for 7 years. After that time, the charge is $99. Motorized components are warrantied for 5 years. After this time H/D will not repair them.
Covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Hunter Douglas window fashion products are covered for defects in materials workmanship or failure to operate for as long as the original retail purchaser owns the product (unless shorter periods are provided below).
- All internal mechanisms
- Components and brackets
- Fabric de-lamination
- Operational cords for a full seven (7) years from the date of purchase
- Repairs and/or replacements will be made with like or similar parts or products
- Hunter Douglas motorization components are covered for five (5) years from the date of purchase.
Not Covered by a Lifetime Warranty
- Any conditions caused by normal wear and tear
- Abuse, accidents, misuse or alterations to the product
- Exposure to the elements (sun damage, wind, water/moisture) and discoloration or fading over time
- Failure to follow our instructions with respect to measurement, proper installation, cleaning or maintenance
- Shipping charges, cost of removal and reinstallation. These charges will be charged at current part and shipping rates.
- Shutters, Outdoor Shades and Custom Draperies will require inspection to determine cost of repairs.
Trip charges – ADD $149.00 – for service call to repair on site or pick up, take down, return and reinstall. Service calls include take down and reinstall for up to 4 Blinds or Shades. Over four shades or blinds standard installation charges of $10.00 each will apply.
Shutters– $149.00 an hour service call plus parts. Limited to Hunter Douglas, Graber and Norman Brands. Outside our Shop at Home Area ADD $99.00 each way.
Plantation Shutters – Take Down / Put Back Up $8.00 per sq. ft.
Custom Draperies: $20 per linear foot, per treatment
All repairs are guaranteed for one year. If a Shade or Blind fails within one year, we will either fix it again or refund the repair charges, less the handling fee. If you require a temporary shade while your shade is being repaired the cost is $7.99 a shade. All prices subject to change.