Mirrors are a key-decorating accent. The use of mirrors provides light and depth into rooms.
Here are things to consider about placing a mirror in your room –
- Mirrors can be used to reflect and emphasis color strategically in a room.
- Mirrors can be the main focal point in a room.
- Mirrors can create simplicity within a space.
- Mirrors can brighten a room, creating luminosity through strategic reflection.
- Mirrors can provide a dramatic statement for a smaller room while creating the optical illusion that the room is larger than it is.
Mirrors are unique as a decorating tool as they come in a wide variety of shapes and sizes. They allow for endless arrangements and possibilities when it comes to decorating your home. Different looks can be achieved depending on your room and the type of mirror chosen. For example, mirrors can be used to line a bathtub for a trendy, urban feel whereas a full-length mirror can be elegantly placed in a formal dining room. No matter the specific technique used, mirrors open up spaces and create beautiful accents. They allow for creativity while putting a finishing touch in a room.
One Stop Decorating Center is a family owned and operated business for over 30 years. We pride ourselves at making sure our customers are our top priority. One Stop Decorating can be found at one of our four locations in the Kansas City area, including; Shawnee, Lee’s Summit, Northland, and Overland Park. We are confident that our experienced design team is able to assist you with any and all of your decorating needs. Let the experts assist you in making your house a home.